Sunday, October 14, 2007

I ish Sarpork!!

As the title says, "I ish sarprok" is actually taken from EDMW and derived from "I am support(ing)."

It is a tongue in cheek statement engineered to be use loosely on most occasions and in most cases offers little to the person on the receiving end of it.

Today, I realise how much I need to learn and train myself on accepting honey's passion.

"It is with our passion that one's life is with meaning" - this was a statement I once used and yet I cannot live up to it when facing honey's passion. We had an arguement (again) and I made her sad cos she tried so hard to fight back her anger, I know it is difficult for you honey and I should not have kick up such a fuss. I sincerely apologise for the small episode.

Honey went for casting for a hair show and I am really happy that she got it, even tho I asked how much she was paid I wasn't interested in the amount but rather the time and effort taken must be properly remunerated and not do shows for VIP status at clubs.

I was and still am worried that after the events, partying follows...I am really unsure how I will react given the past experience. Again, it takes alot on my trust to really let her have her way. I cannot and will not stand in her way...

Sweet wifey, she turned down casting on the coming weekends cos she knows its my birthday.

The fact alone brings much joy to me.

I do hope I can see honey doing her show as I have always enjoyed and yearn to watch her strut her stuff.

Modelling is a profession that puts strain on the relationship that has little trust, I know that I have to be more open minded as honey isn't doing it for money (I can make more than her) but rather it is what makes her happy. As long as she is happy, I will support her or should I say SARPORK!!

Looking forward to tomorrow morning, I will drive honey to the fitting.

I love you honey.....

1 comment:

Emi.S said...

I am glad to have that support from you.. But it is only through your actions that those words have meaning.